Designer v9 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Designer v9 For Sale

I'm selling licences for Designer v8 with v9 upgrade and a v8 Business Client to fund an upgrade to Business v9.

I have listed the Designer licence and Business Client on eBay at a starting price of £10 with a Buy It Now price of £350.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Actinic-Design...em170241800545

You have 7 days to pick up a bargain!

Please don't multiple post - there's no benefit in doing so.

Comment

Geoff, have you talked to actinic about this?

Usually an upgrade means you have to retire the old version of the software. It cannot be sold.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I am not suggesting that both v8 and v9 Designer licences can be used at the same time, I'm just offering the software for sale. Build a v8 site using the v8 client that is included. Then upgrade Designer ready for the next site which will no doubt be with a new client using v9. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Sorry Geoff, but this is what happens when you post the same stuff in different threads.

I see from another thread that the V8 designer, upgrade and V8 client that you're selling are completely seperate from the V8 business licence that you wish to upgrade to Business V9.

My impression from your original post here was that you were trying to sell your V8 designer and V9 upgrade at the same time as trying to upgrade that package to Business v9. Which clearly wouldn't be appropriate and hence my post.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi,

The policy for reselling licences is as follows.

If the software is new and has not be used on a website then the licence can be re-sold.

If the software is an upgrade, has been upgraded, used on a website or in the case of Designer, has built a site for a client, then these licences cannot be re-sold.

I hope that clears the issue. If you are in any doubt about this, please email me your licence keys and we can check whether they can be re-sold.

Thanks

Mark
            Actinic Sales
            Mark Rice
            Actinic Sales
            0845 1294800

Comment

Working...
            X