Related Products Alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Products Alignment

I'm currently changing my site to one product per page with three related products below each product.

Product pages are set as standard with image on the left, so the related product table alignment is set to the right, pushing the fixed layout way to the right http://www.landscaping-store.com/aca...Box_Of_50.html

Could somebody please help with the area in the stylesheet to change. Have tried wrapping the code in div align="left" but has made no difference.

Thanks in advance for your help.....

Richard

You have a 2 column table, with the related products in the right hand column, therefore they will never go to the left as the left column stops them doing so. Imagine 2 boxes next to each other and in the second box you have something that you are trying to push through the side of the second box, so that it lines up on the left in the first box.

You need to either start a new row in the table, colspan the <td> and then put the related layout into that area or have the related layout outside of the table (just after it). A third option is to convert it to a CSS layout, you should have some in the library to choose from.

Comment

Lee

Thanks for your help and quick reply...

I understand now regarding the two tables, will look into changing to CSS and report back.

Thanks again Richard

Comment

Working...
      X