Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link for Quickbooks

Hi,

Does Actinic Link for Quickbooks now work with Catalog v9? I was prompted to download and install it when upgrading to v9, which suggests it does. However, I get the error "No supported Actinc [sic] site found" (note to developers - you have a spelling mistake there).

Can anyone set me straight?

If it doesn't work, is there any other automated way to export orders/customers from Actinic to Quickbooks (apart from upgrading Catalog)?

Thanks for your help.
    Peter

www.aquatix-2u.co.uk - UK suppliers of pond pumps, filters, liners, and much more

Actinic Link for Quickbooks v1.5.0 is available to download from our website, (although the link to it says v1.4.1 - I'll get that changed). This is compatible with Actinic v9 but not compatible with QB 2008.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Any news on a link to Quickbooks 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
        This is compatible with Actinic v9 but not compatible with QB 2008.
        Tracey,

I couldn't justified the cost and jump over to Sage. As you know people uses Actinic are not multi million pounds turn over business.

It is silly to buy an old version while Quickbooks itself going to launch 2009 version in Sept 08.

Could we at least try sort out the Actinic Links for Quickbooks 2008 please?

What is the hold up?

There are numbers of users in the forum just waiting the Actinic Link to-be-available. Maybe we all can helps one way or others??
        Vincent
        United Herbs

Comment

There is a discussion going on in this thread. Please see the comments by Chris Barling there.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
            Actinic Link for Quickbooks v1.5.0 is available to download from our website, (although the link to it says v1.4.1 - I'll get that changed). This is compatible with Actinic v9 but not compatible with QB 2008.
            Thank you for confirming that it should work. However, as per my first post, it currently doesn't. I am getting the error message "No supported Actinc [sic] site found. Actinic Ecommerce must be started at least once after installation." I have tried it with and without Actinic open.

Please could you offer some advice as to how to resolve this issue, or is it something I would be better off ringing Actinic Support about?

Thanks.
            Peter

www.aquatix-2u.co.uk - UK suppliers of pond pumps, filters, liners, and much more

Comment

Sorry Peter, I missed the fact that you were using Catalog. The Link software will only work with at least the 'Business' software, so you would have to upgrade to get it working.
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Ok, thanks Tracey for clearing that up. However, I am still confused as to why I was prompted to download and install the Link software whilst upgrading to Catalog v9, because as you say they won't work together. Is this an error in the installation routine?
                Peter

Comment

I am still confused as to why I was prompted to download and install the Link software whilst upgrading to Catalog v9, because as you say they won't work together. Is this an error in the installation routine?
                  I've just tried the upgrade of a catalog site on install process and I get a standard window asking if I want to install link for QB or Sage but it does say that it is for Business software. I also got this window before I was asked if I wanted to upgrade a current version or install it fresh so at that point the installer doesn't know that I will only be using catalog. This is standard.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X