Disable Pending PSP warning box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable Pending PSP warning box

It is really annoying to have to keep clicking the warning box OK to see my pending PSP orders - I KNOW what they are! Is there some way to disable this warning box? This must frustrate everyone?

I have searched the forum and knowledgebase and can only find one thread with people complaining about it that never got answered so have revived it in a new thread.
    Keith Milsom
    www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk
    Left handed products and information

Could not agree more

Comment

Hi,

I've put this through to the developers again to see if we can get it into 9.0.4
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

9.04 ??? We havent got 9.03 yet. I assume this means that there will be bugs in 9.03??
        Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
        www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Steve G Griggs View Post
          9.04 ??? We havent got 9.03 yet. I assume this means that there will be bugs in 9.03??

Chuckle Chuckle Chuckle

Comment

This isn't really a bug, just an irritation that you guys want removed. And yes, there will be some bugs in 9.0.3 as we can't fix everything unless you'd like to wait a lot longer for it. 9.0.3 is having the most fixes that I've ever seen go into a maintenance release in the six years I've worked for the company, which is why it's taking so long, as we are trying to ensure that it is going to be as stable as possible.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X