Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Gift Using Coupon Not Working

Hi,

We've set up the offer where by you enter a coupon code and it will then give you a PE Bag free of charge. If you hadn't added the item it gave a little link underneath the cart contents to the free item (whereby you could add it).

All seemed to be working fine, but for some reason when you now go to the cart/checkout and you see the list of items (including a line for the discount)the page auto-refreshes itself and the discount item is removed.

Any one got any ideas why this might be so?

Mark.

Hi,

I can't recreate this problem in my v8.5.3. Can you provide a URL and an example of the product that gives the discount and the coupon code (you can email this to me if you prefer).
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thx for the reply. As quickly as it stopped working, it suddenly started working again.

I know that sounds a bit unlikely, but it really is the case! I'm starting to wonder if it's a cookie that stores the fact you've entered a voucher code, and if it is then perhaps the cookie was not storing, or was being overwritten by the cart contents cookie, etc etc?

Very strange, but we're watching it with interest. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
      X