Can I use Actinic for members only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use Actinic for members only?

I am thinking of providing one of the following options for selling training guides:

(1) Have a membership form and then get people to pay annual subscriptions to get access to HTML pages containing training notes.
    Can I do this via Actinic without too much customisation?

Can I stop a member logging in more than once simultaneously, i.e. to prevent sharing of usernames, etc?

Can I set up annual renewal notices?

(2) Or convert my training guides to ebook (for copyright protection) and then simply sell as digital downloads.
    Does anyone have experience of selling their own ebooks and any hints/tips will be most welcome.

Thanks,

Shakil

Shakil,

With your first option ... That is possible with Actinic, but you need to keep in mind that Actinic does not have an online database so restricting simultaneous login and annual renewal notices will have to be done using other means. You will also have to create acccounts and upload them to your site for members to be able to login.

Option 2 would be the way to go. I am sure there will be someone who has experience selling ebooks who can share hints with you.

Regards,
    Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
    Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
    One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
    Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Thanks Bruce.

Comment

Working...
      X