Shopping mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping mode

Does anyone know why the shopping mode only allows quantity on product page OR confirmation page OR shopping cart? Why not all three?

We'd certainly like it in the product page and shopping cart because not everybody thinks to look at view cart before checking out.

Bob

Could you be a little more specific?

If anyone adds a product to cart on my sites the items and value fields are populated on the top of the page!

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

If you set it to be on product page, then you get it in the cart also.

Comment

The only major difference is that if you select to have Quantity on Confirmation then you will not by default see a Quantity box next to the product and you will be forced to press confirm before continuing to shop.

Comment

I've set it to be on the product page. The result of this is that it can only be changed in 'view cart' as well as the product page. If someone goes to checkout the quantity is displayed but can't be changed.

If I choose any option other than 'quantity on product page' it disappears from the product page which I don't want.

I double checked after reading the reply from 'leehack' and it definitely can't be modified in the cart.

I want it to be modifiable on the product and checkout pages and preferably also on the confirmation page.

Bob

Comment

It CAN be modified in the cart however, you are right in stating that it can't be modified in the checkout.
            These are different processes.
            Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm View Post
              I double checked after reading the reply from 'leehack' and it definitely can't be modified in the cart.
              It is on all sites i build, i suspect you are talking checkout as Tracey suggests.

Comment

yes you're right, I did mean checkout. Apologies.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                X