Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Login Question

Hi,

I don't currently use the "Request Login On Shop Entry". If I enable this, does a customer have to create an account? Or is it just an option for them?

Thanks,
    Jim

If you switch this on then only customers for whom you have created an account for in Actinic (you do this offline and then upload it to make it a live account) will be able to login.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Another Question

What if I have checked "Allow Orders From Unregistered Customers". Then can both order?

I was wondering if it was like some websites I order from that ask if you wish to register or not, giving you the option.

Thanks,
      Jim

Comment

Yes they can both order in that case. You still have to create customer account manually offline though, there is no online registration feature, some people create a dummy registration product that costs £0.00, if you search the forum you should find more details of this.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X