how about a Update on ver 9.0.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

OK, I'm told that we are close. There's a couple of issues to be fixed that have been found during recent tests which have been caused due to other fixes. They will obviously then need testing again. Once they are done we will be running a private beta. If you would like to be one of the first to see 9.0.3 and take part in this private beta then email me your name and company name and I will pass them onto the relevant person and they will contact you when it's ready.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Louise,

I wish I could say for sure but it all depends on whether these new fixes break something else or not. If all goes well, then I'd say (at a guess) that the private beta could be within the next couple of weeks but don't hold me to that!
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
        I.... say for sure... it... be ....next .....week
        As if you could fool the forum with that badly hidden message

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Nice detective work Jont - Glad to see the days of the secret service have paid off

Comment

LOL that's just sneaky.
            I reckon jont's a secret reporter. Watch what you say folks!
            Tracey

Comment

Aha! but the problem is that "next week" is always just that i.e. next week.

I know a French plumber who swears by that and I in turn have sworn at him.

Never mind soon "next week" might become this week and not next.

I will be older then

Comment

Originally posted by wfl View Post
                I know a French plumber who swears by that and I in turn have sworn at him.
                Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long, busy weekend!
                Originally posted by wfl View Post
                Never mind soon "next week" might become this week and not next.
                I spoke to Lance about this earlier today, although he wasn't so sure now, it was originally penned in for the end of August - but looks more towards being pencilled in for mid-September at the earliest.

Comment

Hmmmm i can see this being renamed V10

Comment

Originally posted by grantglendinnin View Post
                    penciled in for mid-September at the earliest.
                    Have just been overcome by an overwhelming sense of dejavu

Comment

V9.03 becomes V10

Hope not...might want to make us PAY for it. Just hope that time will get the bugs out, hey don't must bugs & creepy crawlies die in the cold of winter?? Just leave the code in the freezer for a few days??? should kill the lot! no? oh well.
                      Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                      www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

I hope you all realise that my 'guess' was for the private beta release and Lance has probably given you an actual release estimate. Things are still looking to be on track for the private beta, so all of you who've asked to be part of it should hear something soon.
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                        X