X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Error Messages On Upload

1. An FTP error occured, operation timed out. x 10
    2. ftp password not allowed. x 3

3. An error occurred while writing to "acatalog" on the web site. The problem is probably due to permissions problems, but could be due to low disk space. Actinic can not work with these settings. Press Cancel if you would like to manually examine the permissions and disk space on the web site. Press Retry if you would like Actinic to attempt to change the permissions on the directory for you.

4. Installation file C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\sites\site1\siteHTML\Frosted.html is missing

5. to attempt to change the directory permissions ws not allowed, abort, retry, ignore.

choose ignore.

6. Actinic is uable to upload to the site using FTP protocol. select continue to upload the site usingHTTP or cancel to stop the upload.

7. Unable to open the file C:\Program Files\Actinic uv8\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\Frosted.html.
    Choose ignore

8. ftp error, operation timed out

Site then happily upoads but overall it takes abou 90 minutes,

I have compacted the databases, shut Actinic and restarted, I have extended the ftp timeout and all to no avail.

Has anyone got any suggestions that may help?
    Thanks
    Rob

well, tbh, with all those timeouts and permission messages (presuming the site works 100%, scripts included)...I'd be looking at a new host!
    Tracey

Comment

Working...
    X