Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding and editing a .pl page

Hi,

We've just upgraded from shared ssl to psp and I've found one of the ordering pages has been mucked up can someone tell me how I can find and then edit the page please? The page is the os000006.pl It's the forth page when ordering (www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/), the one that says click the next button to go to the payment area.

Cheers...Paul

Don't manually edit these files. Do a website purge and refresh to upload them again.

You can also change the script ID and upload if you have no manually created cgi links.

Comment

if you elaborate what you mean by 'mucked up', perhaps someone can advise how to fix properly?
      Tracey

Comment

If you go to the link: www.wildlifewatchingsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/ order any product and follow the screens through (the whole site is in test mode) from the checkout page on the third Next button you end up on the "Catalog is in test mode" page. It is his page that is all mucked up compared to the rest of the pages.

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Have you modified this perhaps?:
          Act_OCCNetbanxTemplate.html

Comment

Hi Duncan, I haven't should I?

Comment

I've just had a look through the page and it's definitely the one I need to edit. Can I just re-style it to fit the changed look that I have given the rest of the site or is that going to affect the Netbanx form? Also what do I do with it once I've edited it can I juist ftp it up to the acatalog directory?

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Just wondered whether anyone might have an answer as to why I'm losing the style and settings that I have on the rest of the site with the Netbanx jump page? Tried modifying the Netbanx template page and uploading it but everything stopped working so not sure what to do now.

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Just wondered whether anyone might have an answer as to why I'm losing the style and settings that I have on the rest of the site with the Netbanx jump page?
                  Can you check in 'Settings | Site Options | Layouts' what you have set for the 'PSP Bounce Page Layout'. Looks to me like it is different to the rest of your site. Set it to be the same as your 'Overall Page Layout'.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Tracey,

You're a star many thanks for that. I had no idea that section there and it's solved not only the bounce page but also another niggle of the checkout pages being slightly different.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers...Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X