Delivery address not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery address not showing

I have just started fiddling about with Business 9.0.2 and have noticed that when an invoice is printed only the invoice address is showing and not the delivery address.

Another thing I have noticed is that when you add a product on an offline order if you override the price to say £30 and you put 3 in the basket it shows in brackets unit price £10. This is clearly wrong as the unit price is still £30.

Is this a bug as I have searched the forum but cant find any answers
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Hi Owen,

noticed that when an invoice is printed only the invoice address is showing and not the delivery address.
    My invoices show a delivery address, have you had a report customised at all?

if you override the price to say £30 and you put 3 in the basket it shows in brackets unit price £10. This is clearly wrong as the unit price is still £30.
    Yes, this looks wrong to me too. I'm just checking with the development team about this.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
      My invoices show a delivery address, have you had a report customised at all?
      I haven't got any reports customised.

Comment

I haven't got any reports customised.
        Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you preview the invoice please (maybe create an offline order with some dummy address details in it so as not to post any sensitive information).
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Here is a screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you also post a screenshot of the order detail page showing the customer info that is for this invoice?

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
              Can you also post a screenshot of the order detail page showing the customer info that is for this invoice?
              Here is the screenshot. Whilst you will note that the delivery address details have not been completed this was never necessary in version 8. Version 9 is set up to only allow delivery to the invoice address.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Owen,

The order shows nothing in the delivery details for the customer which is why the invoice is showing blank. Did you remove them? Was the offline order created via the MOTO form or the offline wizard?
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
                  Was the offline order created via the MOTO form or the offline wizard?
                  By MOTO I presume you mean when you click the new order tab the form that is there? If that's what you mean the answer is yes, that is the form I have been using and there is no separate delivery input details as it is set for delivery to invoice address only.

In Actinic 8 when you entered an offline order you only needed to put the information in the invoice address fields and it would copy it over to the delivery address automatically.

Comment

In Actinic 8 when you entered an offline order you only needed to put the information in the invoice address fields and it would copy it over to the delivery address automatically.
                    It should still do this in v9. It does for me when using the 'New Order' tab (also known as MOTO form ) Have you edited the layout of your 'MOTO form'?
                    Tracey
                    SellerDeck

Comment

I haven't edited anything. All I did was import a V8 snapshot.

Comment

Hmm, very odd. I suggest you contact support on this as I can't find anyone else reporting such a problem (link to webform in my signature).
                        Tracey
                        SellerDeck

Comment

Another thing I have noticed is that when you add a product on an offline order if you override the price to say £30 and you put 3 in the basket it shows in brackets unit price £10. This is clearly wrong as the unit price is still £30.
                          This has been reported as a bug. I'm afraid that there is no workaround at the moment but if it is confusing I would suggest removing it from the 'cart summary' on the MOTO form by doing the following:

- go to the 'Design' menu and select 'Library'
                          - on the 'Layouts' tab, expand the 'MOTO Layouts' group (click the '+')
                          - double-click on the 'Standard MOTO Cart Product Layout' to edit it
                          - search for 'unit price' (around line 16)
                          - replace the whole line with:

Code:
                          	<td width="70%">Price: <strong><actinic:variable name="CartProductTotalPrice" /></strong><br /><!--(Unit price: <actinic:variable name="CartProductUnitPrice" />)--></td>
                          - click 'OK'
                          - close the Library
                          - the 'Unit price' will then not show on the cart summary box on the MOTO form (you may have to 'reset' the form to see the change).
                          Tracey
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                          X