Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the price way of printing

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

I'm the webmaster of a website and i have to use Actinic for the next version of the website.

Unfortunately, i don't manage to change the price's printing.

Actually : €30,00
    What i desire : 30,00€

I assume that it is an english software (with no french translation ) but if someone know how to do that, this will be very good.

Thanks a lot,

Pierre-Antoine

Click on the design tab, and navigate to your products. Click in the products price and you'll be able to see the code that prints the price in the html pages.

Comment

Hi Gabriel,

The tips you gave me is to find the name of the variable : "TaxInclusivePrice" but how to modify it in order to put the € sign after numbers ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

After looking at the Business Options, i've found that some currencies are like : "30 kr" (Swedish currencie print after the price) and some are like : "€ 30" (French currencie before the price).

So i assume that you canno't change it.

Paerrard

Comment

You might be able to fudge this by changing the symbol of the base currency in the database. For example if you choose Swedish krona as the base currency then in the Currency table in the database change the entries for kr to €.

I've just had a play around and I think it may be possible. Make sure you backup first and fully check your site, emails and checkout for any anomalies though. Don't blame me if you mess up!

Comment

Hi drounding,

Thanks a lot for the idea, it is perfectly working. Great, great, great...

Best regards,

Paerrard

Comment

Working...
            X