editing T & C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing T & C

There is an entry in Actinic Help called "Editing Other Actinic Pages" which lists some or all of those pages. What it doesn't do is tell you how to edit them.

In Actinic go to the Design tab and select the Page Type to be Terms and Conditions. You can then edit the code in the code pane.

Comment

Here's me being obtuse again. I did that, and all I can see in the layout code window is assorted HTML and CSS tags. I don't see any actual prose, so I can't see how I rewrite it.

Comment

Is this a wind up, 5 years you've been using actinic and you don't know where the T&C's are adjusted? I'm not buying that, no way. In case not a joke, settings | business settings for heavens sake, where you set a lot of other prose as you call it.

Comment

I seem to remember getting Catalog v.5 off the front of a PC magazine many years ago and for a few months trying to find my way around it. Then forgot about websites and took a few years to get some work done, but I remembered enough about Actinic that when an attempt to get a custom-built site failed I decided to take the Actinic route. Commissioned someone to write a design for it some months back. Been using it myself a few weeks.

Yes, I see it in Business Settings. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X