Loading "related products"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading "related products"

I have around 2k mobile phone batteries in my new v9 shop that I need to relate to mains chargers, and car chargers, and...

This would take forever in adding them through the marketing tab on each product, so I was looking at the "related products" database in Access . As I know the part numbers concerned, is there any problem in just adding the items straight into the Access database, then starting up Actinic.

I have added the related products to 5 items in this way, and can't see a problem, but I'd rather be cautious and ask before getting things wrong!

Regards
    Rich

There should be no problem if you know what you are doing in there. Backup regularly and test along the way and we might just see you on the other side with a big smile on your face. Don't get complacent on the backup side, we will laugh at the chunk it takes out of your ass if you do.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for providing the level of comfort for me to get on with this, and the point about regular backups - duly noted. Once bitten, twice extremely shy!
      Rich

Comment

Working...
      X