ParcelForce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ParcelForce

Anyone know of any software to link Parcelforce into actinic so that you can easily transfer details

Fed up with citylink after 5 years, 3 goods ones last 2 crap

We used to get charged for goods under 1 kilo as linkletter regardless of packaging, but now get charged citypack rates so sod the bastards
    Chris Ashdown

- what format do they use?
    - csv/xml/post?
    - email?
    - querystring?

Comment

No idea Gab

We have just started today and using online system, but wondered if any other system available as sales staff are not the brightest lights in this area
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Good luck at getting any sort of integration to work with the Parcelforce online system Chris.

The system does work, but creaks in so many parts, its not exactly at the cutting edge. The system only works with IE not Firefox.

Have been using it for a couple of years now and I can't even get it to export data for safe back up. I have tried twice to talk it through with their helpline, but without success.

Don't get me wrong, it works for generating the paperwork, postcode look ups etc, but I have my doubts about you getting it to integerate with any other software.

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown View Post
          No idea Gab

We have just started today and using online system, but wondered if any other system available as sales staff are not the brightest lights in this area
          Sorry Chris, we left them because the 'lights' issue wasn't a sole effect in your area

Comment

Isn't everything done online? Getting stuff back into your back office is not likely.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I think the Jan at Mole End may have a solution, but can't remember for sure, give them a call www.mole-end.biz
              John Sollars
              MD at Stinkyink.Com
              Ph 01746 781020
              Fx 01746 781698
              Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

Working...
              X