Go direct to the PSP when only one payment method allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go direct to the PSP when only one payment method allowed

Is it possible to send cutomers directly to the PSP on checkout when only one payment method is offered? I want to skip the bit where a drop-down list offers several payment choices.

Ken

Ken,

You can delete the unwanted payment methods in 'Settings | Business Settings | Payment and Security', if only the PSP method remains it will be offered as the only option.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King, Mole End Software Support
    Integrated label paper for Actinic A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels.
    One Stop Automation Automate Actinic. Mole End Automation works while you play.
    Mole End Product Mash for Actinic A suite of marketing feeds for your Actinic Store

Actinic Upgrade and Design Service

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce King View Post
      Ken,

You can delete the unwanted payment methods in 'Settings | Business Settings | Payment and Security', if only the PSP method remains it will be offered as the only option.

Kind regards,
      Hi Bruce

Yes, done that but I don't want any options showing, just the 'next' button to go to the PSP.

Ken

Comment

Ken,
        Have a look at a checkout speed-up plugin developed by John and his team at Stinkyink
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by fergusw View Post
          Ken,
          Have a look at a checkout speed-up plugin developed by John and his team at Stinkyink
          Looked at that link but there seems to be something missing. A sentence starts "If you have changed " and then stops. After that, there is an instruction to "Add the following lines to the <head> section of your page layout." However, no lines follow!!

Anybody got this working please?

Comment

I'm sorry, half of the article appears to have vanished. We will put it back tomorrow (when we find the original!)
            John Sollars
            MD at Stinkyink.Com
            Ph 01746 781020
            Fx 01746 781698
            Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

its seems to be there when i took a peak, with the js files aswell. Shame i use more than one psp. Perhaps i might give it a test on one site and remove the psp's all bar one.

Another nice one

Comment

Arrrrr, Young Rob was fiddling when I left the office so it may well be back up again. You can always place an order on our Printer Ink website and see how it works!! If you like what you see email me and I'll get the code to you
                John Sollars
                MD at Stinkyink.Com
                Ph 01746 781020
                Fx 01746 781698
                Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

Originally posted by john@stinkyink. View Post
                  Arrrrr, Young Rob was fiddling when I left the office so it may well be back up again. You can always place an order on our Printer Ink website and see how it works!! If you like what you see email me and I'll get the code to you
                  Thanks John, it all seems to be there now. About to test it out on my test site before committing a client to it.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by john@stinkyink. View Post
                    Arrrrr, Young Rob was fiddling when I left the office so it may well be back up again.
                    Hi John
                    Actinic has several checkout pages. Am I correct in assuming your code goes in the <head> section of "checkout page 0"?

Ken

Comment

The script is smart enough to know what page it's on - so i place it in the head section of all the checkout pages and the psp bounce page.
                      Rob Williams
                      Ink Cartridges
                      Stinky Ink - Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X