Delete the example site and start a new one - Actinic Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete the example site and start a new one - Actinic Catalog

I'm looking to create an e-commerce website using Actinic Catalog Version 9. This software has been provided for me by my client. I have installed it, and I've had a play around with the example site to try it out. I now want to start a new website from scratch, but I cannot do this because when I try to start a new start it asks for a license key. I have tried the key on the inside if the CD case, and it tells me "The authorization key is not unique. Specify a new authorization key." I don't understand why I can't just delete the example site and start a new one without having to go through all of is....am I missing something here?!

Thanks guys...feel free to call me stupid if it's an obvious one, I'm starting to feel stupid myself (I'm studying a degree in computer science LOL)

Hi James

The license key for Catalog only allows you to create a single site (we do have a product called 'Designer' which supports multiple sites).

In order to completely nuke everything and start again, I suggest going to the Program Files\Actinic v9\Originals' folder and copying the 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' files from there and copy it into your 'My Documents\Actinic v9\Sites\Site1' folder.

Comment

Working...
    X