Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my own with Actinic design - need help

website www.ridgwellpress.co.uk
    Have uploaded catalogue and now the screen fills with red border which is not shown on the Advanced Themes configuration of colours - it also removes the letters on the button to order products so the whole site is a mess - what do I do to change the red bands either side?
    Also, I need someone to help with a new site - is it OK to ask if anyone is interested?

Note: If you have just bought Actinic then you have 30 days free telephone support direct from Actinic.

Comment

Originally posted by jennyridgwell View Post
      website www.ridgwellpress.co.uk
      Have uploaded catalogue and now the screen fills with red border which is not shown on the Advanced Themes configuration of colours - it also removes the letters on the button to order products so the whole site is a mess - what do I do to change the red bands either side?
      Also, I need someone to help with a new site - is it OK to ask if anyone is interested?
      Ask away, but if you are interested in engaging someone to design for you, you should post in the AOB forum as this is the place for formal quotes or use this thread

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...10&postcount=1

Comment

Jenny

Welcome to the forum

I would suggest you go back to the "Site1" setup and play around one thing at a time whilst using the sample provided, you may need to reinstall from the disk the whole of actinic

There is a snapshot facility built into actinic under File Snapshot, this gives you a backup every time you operate it, if you use it every few mins, if you screw it up its just a matter of going back to the last backup (snapshot and importing it)
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
        X