Some issues with Version 9 Multiuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some issues with Version 9 Multiuser

Here are some problems we have with Actinc 9 Multi User. Here's hoping someone can offer some advice.

Problem 1
    In an offline order, If you ship an item after you have altered some of the order details (such as shipping costs or even additions to the order) then you cannot move the order from Pending to Completed within Actinic. Even though you have shipped the products and printed the invoice, on the main order screen a shipped date is not displayed and they will sit there until they are manualy updated on the database.

Problem 2
    When creating an offline order, if you create an order based on an account customer or someone who has ordered before when you try to confirm the order it has the result of causing a 'cant communicate with the sync server' which pretty much crashes Actinic.

Hope someone can help!

There are some bugs in the current version of actinic concerning orders - check the current posts and see if any relate to your problems

Comment

Originally posted by Folk View Post
      Here are some problems we have with Actinc 9 Multi User. Here's hoping someone can offer some advice.

Problem 1
      In an offline order, If you ship an item after you have altered some of the order details (such as shipping costs or even additions to the order) then you cannot move the order from Pending to Completed within Actinic. Even though you have shipped the products and printed the invoice, on the main order screen a shipped date is not displayed and they will sit there until they are manualy updated on the database.
      We are having this problem too on v9 Business Multi-site, any alteration even if you alter the customer's address (ie put in capitals for postcodes) the order will not show as shipped. Figured it was a bug (fair enough) but I can't for the life of me work out how to manually move these orders over to the Completed tab to stop clogging up my Pending tab.

I'm sure it's dead easy and blindingly obvious but can someone help?

Thanks in advance
      Janette

Comment

Hi...

You need to open up Actinic.mdb and go into the Orders database. You will find that it will say something like Items Ordered 2 Items Shipped 0 in the appropriate order column. Changing the Items shipped to 2 will cause the order to go into the completed tab.

Make sure Actinic is not running when you do this to the database. The order, after which, basically needs to be clicked on within Actinic and it then moves across.

There is a more detailed explanation on here some where if u search for it.

Comment

Thanks for your help, that's exactly what I was after I did try a search (where I found this OP) but was a bit hazy with which search terms to use - if I need to I'll pop in a few of the terms you've used in your answer to search for the more detailed explanation.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X