Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions before buying V9...

Hello,

I am considering buying V9 Business Plus because I would like to setup a few online shops.

Can anyone, either at Actinic or current users answer the following for me please?!

1) Am I right in thinking the current £1249 (ex VAT) is a one off fee?

2) If I do use the program to set up multiple sites, can they all use different payment methods or do they all have to use the same gateway?

3) Is there any additional annual costs (aside from support)

4) Can I have each site running on a different host or do they all have to sit on the same server somewhere?

5) Any users out there exerienced any really bad issues with the program or this particular package?

Thanks so much for your help!

Originally posted by FrankSpencer View Post
    Hello,

I am considering buying V9 Business Plus because I would like to setup a few online shops.

Can anyone, either at Actinic or current users answer the following for me please?!

1) Am I right in thinking the current £1249 (ex VAT) is a one off fee?

2) If I do use the program to set up multiple sites, can they all use different payment methods or do they all have to use the same gateway?

3) Is there any additional annual costs (aside from support)

4) Can I have each site running on a different host or do they all have to sit on the same server somewhere?

5) Any users out there exerienced any really bad issues with the program or this particular package?

Thanks so much for your help!
    1) Yes
    2) They can all use different ones
    3) Hosting and any payment gateway fees
    4) Yes
    5) You can only upload / download one site at a time unless you select multi-user - depending on the size of the site this can cause problems. 9.0.3 is due out shortly to fix lots of the current issues.

Rgds, Paul.
    www.gameslore.com

Comment

i should call actinic sales on 0845 129 4800
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

if you require uk support with a decent forum then actinic is well ahead of other software
        Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
        X