Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a problem with Checkout button - could somebody take a look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a problem with Checkout button - could somebody take a look?

Dear Community,

I am just redesigning our store now we have upgraded to v9 Catalog. At www.worthydeal.co.uk. Have basically used the design wizard to create a design and then am customising it a bit.

I am having a problem however with the Checkout button you can see on the Home page in the top right hand corner, under the Items:0 Value: 0. Basically, whereever this button appears on the site in this position, you click on it and nothing happens.

I was wondering if somebody might take a quick look and could see what the problem might be? I'm assuming that the javascriptageTracker._link bit at the front is something to do with the Google Analytics which I have activated in v9 (and which is generating data OK) - if so, I don't want to lose anything to do with GA.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help

pete

have you tried a forum search using a search phrase such as checkout button broken?
    I have a feeling this has come up before and a search might throw up a solution
    (I'd paste the results page but can't copy/paste from phone )
    Tracey

Comment

Thanks Tracey, I always have a pretty good look in the forum before posting, but couldn't find anything directly relevant (which is not to say there's nothing there!)

The link on its own without the javascript bit at the beginning works fine. I don't really know what the javascript bit in front actually does; again I've done various searches on that bit of code but can't really find anything that helps. I'm not a javascript or HTML expert. I don't want to just strip it away in case it affects the Google Analytics reporting or upsets something else.

Comment

Checkout this thread (pardon the pun):
        http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=37195

* Tracey - bragging about your new phone again hey *

Comment

oh, have I mentioned how much I LOVE my new phone?
          Tracey

Comment

Working...
          X