No announcement yet.

What page in Design View is it ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - the script number has been changed and the site completely refreshed - how are things looking to you guys now re: the starnge page behaviour (breaking of page design) when you add items to the shopping cart. Are we still having problems?

Comment

I see problems now - in the cart page the safe buy and best sellers are pushed to the left bar and there is a problem with your ssl bounce - the cart is broken but after a few seconds it bounces to the ssl page in which the layout is correct.

Switch off the ssl and see what happens - the basket page looks like the inner layout width is too wide and is pushing the content down and left which is a common problem - to fix I would remove the best sellers from the basket page and checkout as they are a distraction

Comment

Thanks

Just wanted to thank everybody who helped me last weekend, espiecally Mal - in the end, I re-created my site from scratch in v9, as the original site came way back from v5 through various upgrades, and carried a lot of 'baggage' with it in terms of code hacks and so on, so 'squeaky clean' was the way to go!

Comment

Working...
        X