Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved to another computer

Hi Guys
    I have had to install version 8.0.2 onto another with the impending death of the present computer. I must have upgraded to version 8.5.1 at some time, how do I do this again on the new computer as the backup will not import.
    I will not have done this myself in the past so be basic please.

Thanks
    Stephen
    www.ballistoluk.co.uk
    GDFB Recreating History

i assume the snapshot you are trying to install is 8.5.1 but the software is 8.02?

go to actinic website, download page, download 8.5.1 install it on top of 8.0.2 and then import said 8.5.1`snapshot

Comment

Download the latest version off the actinic site (8.5.3), install it on new system and then import your snapshot.

Comment

Thanks Guys
        I have done that, now I need to get the 2 sites I have on the terminal computer to the healthy one.
        I have taken a snapshot onto a pen and imported it but the orders do not import and I cannot work out how to get the other site imported as it keeps overwriting site 1.
        How do I bring in the second site?
        i am sure it is simple but so am I
        GDFB Recreating History

Comment

On the 4th screen of the snapshot import process it gives you the option to import the orders or not.

Comment

Thanks lee
            My logic was to check the all content box thinking that would include everything.
            Now how do I import the second site?

Cheers
            Stephen
            GDFB Recreating History

Comment

You will need to licence another site - File - sites

Comment

Working...
              X