Order Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processing

I have bypassed order processing but when I print the data entry report the order still remains in pending instead of completed. This has only happened since we went over to using a PSP instead of downloading credit card details ourselves but I can't imagine that this has made any difference.

We did have 1 day when some of them did transfer across ok and this spookily happened on both of the machines we use for downloading orders

Kevin Firth

I thought completed was once shipped and the invoice had been printed

Comment

As we have an external order processing system and don't use Actinic for invoicing then you bypass this in Actinic. In theory you then only have to print the data entry report, for picking purposes, and the order moves from pending to completed.

This is what the Actinic help file says and how it has always worked for us before we used a PSP.

Comment

OK so are the payment files being downloaded, i mean are the files being marked as fully paid?

I export my orders manually, so i complete them using the complete button and print the invoice through Actinic, and mine never move to completed until i have generated the invoice, but i have not tried it with bypass order processing. If i get the chance later i will have a play

Comment

The PSP is set to pre authorise as we charge postage at cost and don't know the final amount until we despatch. I have tried using 1 click order completion and ticking data entry report as the only requirement to complete. When you click the complete button it prints the data entry report but the order stays in pending.

Comment

Are you getting the call backs from the psps as without them orders will stay on pending awaiting manual authorization

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by getting call backs from ther PSP??

Comment

Working...
              X