Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Script Error

Hello Folks,

New member (first post) and just getting my head around Actinic so please be gentle...

Got a problem with adding items to the cart. Below is a link to the page in question;

http://www.philippacraddock.com/acat...lant_1.html#a4

I've hidden "<input type="hidden" name="Q_ProductID" size="4" value="1" class="form_input_general" />" in the code (we only want to add on of the products at a time.

Keep getting the following error;

"A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: The specified product (reference ProductID) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner"

Any suggestions or pushes in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John

name="Q_ProductID"
    ProductID is a variable. The code should look like:

Code:
    <input type="hidden" name="Q_<actinic:variable Name="ProductID"/>"  value="<actinic:variable name="DefaultQuantity"/>" />
    You really need to design this via Actinic and use the 'Layout Code' panel to insert variables and layouts in the correct format.

Comment

Thank You

Chris

Top chap. That's worked a treat.

The page did start off with a standard Actinic layout page but then I've been hacking away with a lot of brute force and ignorance, running before I could walk.

Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X