X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss000001.pl changed to ss900001.pl - javascript nav

Hi

Hope someone can help with this.

I have built a v9 shop which has a home page outside the acatalog. I have output the top level sections as a nav bar using javascript as outlined in the advanced guide.

This worked fine until my client refreshed the site and the Act_section_tree.js now contains ss900001.pl as part of the sURL element...

Code:
    section_tree[7].sURL = "http://www.ericspencer.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss900001.pl?SECTIONID=Knitwear.html&NOLOGIN=1";
    The script ss900001.pl does not exist on the server. ss000001.pl however does exist.

I have had quite a few searches on the forum to look for clues on why this might be - but to no avail.

I could try and by-pass calling the search script and go direct to the section - but not sure how to pull out the section name only - as it doesn't appear in this javascript file.

Even if this worked i'd still like to know for future reference why this renaming of the pearl script in the javascript file occured.

Thanks in advance.

Simon

scripts starting with a 9 are test mode scripts, when you switch to test mode this is what it changes to avoid overwriting your live scripts

Comment

Thanks very much Darren - i'ts now fixed after another refresh - i think the previous refresh had not uploaded all files.

Simon

Comment

Working...
      X