X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content Page Code Help.

Hey.
    Im a new user to the forum.

To cut a long story short, i clicked the actinic stylesheet button in code view to edit the stylesheet and for some reason the code for the content page showed up..

so i thought i had maybe done something wrong or actinic had got mixed up or something... so i copied the stylesheet from dreamweaver back into the actinic box and applied, then uploaded to my server and then realised it wasnt the stylesheet i was editing, it was infact the content page code!

so now my shop home page looks like this:
    http://www.unit23skatepark.co.uk/shop/

Is there anyway i can get the code for this page back without losing any other template changes on the site?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.
    Chris.

Open your backup ACD and extract only the stylesheet.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Your Overall Layout has been replaced by the stylesheet contents. You need to recover your Overall Layout from somewhere.

First. Copy your entire Actinic Site folder somewhere safe in case things get worse.

The safest way to do this would be to install the same version of Actinic on a spare system and restore an earlier Snapshot into that. Then open the overall layout and copy / paste it's contents into a text file that you transfer to the broken system and paste into the overall layout there.

Another way to do this (again on spare system, after Snapshot has been loaded) would be to use the Design / Export Specific Design Elements to export just the overall layout (deselect everything else). You can then import this design into the broken system and it will replace only the duff layout.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
        Your Overall Layout has been replaced by the stylesheet contents. You need to recover your Overall Layout from somewhere.

First. Copy your entire Actinic Site folder somewhere safe in case things get worse.

The safest way to do this would be to install the same version of Actinic on a spare system and restore an earlier Snapshot into that. Then open the overall layout and copy / paste it's contents into a text file that you transfer to the broken system and paste into the overall layout there.

Another way to do this (again on spare system, after Snapshot has been loaded) would be to use the Design / Export Specific Design Elements to export just the overall layout (deselect everything else). You can then import this design into the broken system and it will replace only the duff layout.
        ill give this a try today.
        Thanks.

Comment

Thanks again.
          That worked perfectly.

Comment

I see that you're up and running again.

P.S. We forgot to say: Welcome to the Forum.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X