products have 'disappeared' from unassigned group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

products have 'disappeared' from unassigned group

I have been trying to set up a new product group. Named the group, allocated the products and then went to Discount and Surcharge settings.

product group not there (other product groups were).

Went back into product Group section and the new product group was not there. Assumed I hadn't saved it properly. So, I set up the group again, but then the products I'd previously thought I'd assigned weren't in the unassigned list.

I can't find them anywhere except when I change the drop down list to 'all products', but that's no help as it won't let me assign them.

I've looked at the other product groups in case I'd inadvertently put them there. No

I compacted the database both via Actinic and via Access. No luck.

Anyone any idea how I can get at these products to assign them?

thanks in advance for any help

Jane
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Hi Jane,

I've not found any previous reports of anything like this so it would seem that it may be something in your database that's causing the problem. I suggest you contact support so we can get your snapshot to investigate.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thought I should post the "solution" to this.

I'd inadverently added the products to one of the other groups. Very embarrassing, but in case anyone else has the same problem and does a search of the forum I thought I should post the "answer"!!

Jane
      Jane Thurnell-Read
      200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Comment

Working...
      X