Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch order export csv

Hi all,
    Is it possible to export all new orders to a single csv file? If so, how would I go about it.
    Thanks

Actinic has an order export that can generate order details in several files.

We have a product that allows you to export order details to a single file - you specify what information you wish to include and then you can filter the orders to include and then export them to a file on disk.

You can find more details and a free trial for this product here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Exporting is only a very small part of the functionaility available for this product, it's also a very useful tool for day to day order processing.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
      This seems like it is what I am after. Before I try the trial I just need to confirm a few things.

Can the software:
      1. Each day automatically or manually create a single csv file containing multiple new orders.
      2. Be able to create the csv with pre detemined order fields.

We would like to be able to drop this csv file into a hotfolder which can automatically process our orders. It needs to be as automated and simple as possible because we can have hundreds of orders arive daily.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gareth View Post
        Can the software:
        1. Each day automatically or manually create a single csv file containing multiple new orders.
        It can be done manually - but it's a one click operation.

Originally posted by Mr_Gareth View Post
        2. Be able to create the csv with pre detemined order fields.
        Yes, it can do this - you can add user defined fields to the output.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

One more thing.
          I just found out that we regually recieve orders with product lines of upto 2000. Can this plu-in cope? If so does it have any limitations?

Thanks

Comment

It should be fine, although I haven't tried that many lines out - you might have problems with Actinic though, I recall issues with very large numbers of orderlines in orders.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X