Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment CSS Style

Hi,

I want more control over the standard px based font sizes in the site setting/general tab (which incidentaly keeps crashing whenever I change the size!)

I've had a look at the fragment itself and it lets me set a variable named CSS Style - I have set this and it has no effect.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to control text size on any particular area or element, then you create a class set to the styles you wish to use and then apply that class to the area(s) in question. I have no idea what you are trying to do or explain, it sure doesn't sound like what you should be doing though.

Comment

If you go to the "Layout Code" tab, right click the "FragmentText" element a pop up window appears - choose "Edit Appearance" and a menu appears with a setting called "CSS Style". This is where I assumed I could over ride the Actinic settings.

.....and if I wasnt such a t**t I would have noticed that I had a block if around the Fragment areas which I had split out due to some customer conditional logic requirement.

This method works fine.
      Last edited by greyhound; 24-Sep-2008, 12:09 PM. Reason: My stupidity

Comment

You can set text sizes as 'ems' in site options also, you are not restricted to just 'pxs'. If you wanted to style the fragment text on a fragment layout in a specific way, you would create the class and then just apply that class to the element that styles the fragment text in your fragment layout. That is a one off change for a global styling as actinic uses templates and if you style the template, all that uses that template, uses that style.

Adding inline styles is a bad idea and not the way forward at all.

Comment

Working...
        X