Google analytics - Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google analytics - Issues

I've been trying to implement Google analytics on our site www.paragon-matrix.com to try to get up to date information on customer visits etc. As suggested by google I added the script shown below just below the </body>code doing this by adding the code to the 01BrochurePrimary (Upgraded)

</script><script type="text/javascript"> var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-XXXXXXX-X");pageTracker._trackPageview();</script>

I replace the "UA-XXXXXXX-X" with the sites code. Google says that it can see the tracking code and is now getting data to report on the site but looking at the sites homepage it is showing a html error show as:

'_gat' is undefined Line 358 Code:0 Char:1

Interesting to note that this tracking code is now implemented on all the sites pages but this error seems to be only affecting the home page?

I've gone through the forum’s feedback on Google analytics by can't find this issue.

Does anyone have any ideas why I have this error on the home page but is working ok on all the sites other pages?

Regards

PhilG

Are you using 2 site templates and have only updated one of them? Or brochure pages aren't using the overall template you think they are?

Comment

Working...
    X