Exporting Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Products

Is there a way to export the entire catalog of products as a CSV or similar file to use elsewhere. Is this possible in any way whatsoever, with workarounds/tricks or similar?

I want to know whether it's possible full stop basically. A friend of mine wants to try a competing product side-by-side Actinic to see how well each performs but doesn't (obviously) want to re-add thousands of products. This function is available on other products so I assume it's there somewhere.

The knowledge base didn't really yield much in the way of results.

Cheers.
    AdvantageDigitalMedia.co.uk
    Quality Flyer Printing, Business Cards & Letterheads, Leaflets, Menu and Poster Printing!

On the File menu in Actinic select Export. SEs may consider what you want to do as duplicated content and only list one site.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
      On the File menu in Actinic select Export. SEs may consider what you want to do as duplicated content and only list one site.
      Sorry didn't understand the bit in bold at all?
      Quality Flyer Printing, Business Cards & Letterheads, Leaflets, Menu and Poster Printing!

Comment

If Search Engines such as Google find web pages with the same content then they will often only list one of the pages.

Comment

Ah yeah that's fine. Thanks.

Comment

Exporting Products

Originally posted by drounding View Post

Whenever I do this it always seems to copy the whole file including Brochure pages etc. - is there some way to limit it just to the products.

Thanks for your valuable help.
            Warm regards,
            Rachel
            http://u-need-ink.co.uk
            For Quality Compatible Ink Cartridges at great prices.

Comment

It will always export the whole catalog including brochure pages but you delete the lines with the brochure page headers. Just make sure you take lots of snapshots when doing imports and exports.

Comment

Many thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
                Warm regards,
                Rachel
                http://u-need-ink.co.uk
                For Quality Compatible Ink Cartridges at great prices.

Comment

Working...
                X