Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics - no reports

Hi,

I've been trying to get Google Analytics working, I've entered my account ID into Actinic and Google reports that it is receiving data and the green status tick appears.

But when I click onto reports there is no data to view.

Have I missed something?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Matt
    www.i4detailing.co.uk

how long has the code been fitted as ga does not produce reports immediately

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
      how long has the code been fitted as ga does not produce reports immediately

At least two weeks now, maybe longer.
      www.i4detailing.co.uk

Comment

you should be getting data within 24hrs. Check your source code on the site and ensure you have entered the ga account number correctly and it is showing on every page.

Comment

The ga code was copied and pasted from the google site.

I've checked and the google code is on all pages;

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsGoogleAnalyticsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20true%20AND%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsSplitSSLSubdomain%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false" >
          <script type="text/javascript">
          var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");
          document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
          </script>
          <script type="text/javascript">
          var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("<actinic:variable name="GoogleAnalyticsNumber" />");
          pageTracker._initData();
          pageTracker._trackPageview(<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Receipt%22">"/receipt.html"</actinic:block>);
          </script>
          </actinic:block>
          www.i4detailing.co.uk

Comment

my question was do they match

Comment

when you copied it, did it have a space at the front of the code? happens with copy and paste, also ga will tell you if its receivign data. Does it say it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                my question was do they match

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, I've entered the GA code & ticked the box 'Enable Google Analytics' in marketing.

When checking the code in Design all I can see is the text above & not the actual GA code?
                www.i4detailing.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
                  when you copied it, did it have a space at the front of the code? happens with copy and paste, also ga will tell you if its receivign data. Does it say it is.
                  No space at the front, the code has been checked & double checked.

GA confirms it is recieving data but just no reports?
                  www.i4detailing.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X