Free item over £100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free item over £100

I am wanting to put a free glossy catalogue in with every order over £100. Sure I can make a mental note to do this, but it would be nice to have it confirmed on the invoice and packing lists.

It seems I can only offer a discount on a cart total on the discounts / order level tab, not an amount (100%) off an extra product. If I try to do this on the discounts / cart contents tab, it requires a product group, to which I would have to add all current products (so I'd have to remember to keep re-doing it when new products come in); and as some of them are already in other product groups and it won't let me copy items to other groups, only move them?

Some items are in other product groups because there are other offers whereby you get something at a discount if you buy it along with something else, and I don't want to lose these offers when adding in the free catalogue one. Any ideas how I can get around this?
    Martin
    Modelmotorracing.com : Web services : Twitter

This should do it, Actinic's free item for orders over X feature

Comment

Yes, that is how I was trying to set it up, but because I already have some products in groups, I can't also have them in an "entire inventory group", it wants to move them out of their original group if I try. If I do that then it seems those products' more-common-reason-for-generating-a-discount (e.g. buy this related product with that one) will go, and they will only count towards the £100 freebie. If I leave them out of the entire inventory group, then some folk may have a total over £100 but which includes some products that "don't qualify". Unless I'm missing something.
      Martin
      Modelmotorracing.com : Web services : Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X