Orders Adjustment problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders Adjustment problems.

When ever we add adjustments on an order it's a one shot deal, because if you try and go back into the adjustment it pops up a message "Attempt to scroll past end or beginning of data." And then it pops up a little window with the product and a message

"There was a problem with the database

Operation: Moving through the [OrderDetail] table where [OrderSequenceNumber] = 11578 AND ([OrderDetailID] = 1246576928 OR [nComponentParentID] = 1246576928) sorted by [OrderDetailID]

Attempt to scroll past end or before beginning of data.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate"

Anyone had this before or know how to fix? it's not stopping us put adjustments on but it is considerably annoying Any help would be gratefully recieved
    Web Developer
    locksonline.co.uk

A search of the forum brings up this: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36322

Relevant?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I've had a look it seems similar but I've not upgraded to V9.
      Web Developer
      locksonline.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I noticed that. I did wonder if you had the same problem with blanks in the orderdetailID fields.

The first thing I would do is a database compact and repair. If that doesn't work then your best bet is to contact actinic support.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

No problem I'll chat with Support.

Ta mate.
          Web Developer
          locksonline.co.uk

Comment

Gavin

I was having a smilar problem and having read the other post I compared the two tax set up's in our v9 and v8 sites and there was one tick box different. I just wondered if 'someone' had changed the tax set up in your v8 site and this has affected some of the records you can amend? Just a thought. D
            Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Working...
            X