Offline order - cheque on delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline order - cheque on delivery

I've just looked through some threads and don't think COD payments are catered for. The thing that isn't right is the wording on the invoices that states 'payment received' when you set the status to completed. If we don't set the status to completed then the quantity shipped shows zero.

What we want to do is change the 'payment received' to 'payment awaited' for the offline orders while the online credit card orders should still say 'payment received'.

If we could change the 'quantity shipped' value in the invoice to the quantity ordered, so that the value is there even for a pending order then that would achieve what we want as we could ship the orders when they are in pending status.

Anyone know how to change the source of the quantity values in the invoice?

Bob
    Last edited by bookworm; 29-Sep-2008, 10:25 AM. Reason: Narrowed it down a bit

You would need Crystal Reports 8.5 to do this.

I offer report modifications as a paid for service and you're welcome to contact me off-forum via my signature below if you want to discuss that.

Comment

Do you need to modify the report format to change the source of a value in a column?

We just want to put the quantity ordered value under the heading 'qty sent' so that the value is always there, no matter what the order status is.

This won't be an erroneous value because we want to send the invoice out with the goods even if we haven't received the payment yet.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm View Post
        Do you need to modify the report format to change the source of a value in a column?....
        The values are linked to database fields in the report configuration.

Comment

Working...
        X