Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepage Changes

Hi

I have a problem that I can't seem to fix, just wondering if someone can tell me what may cause this.

I have just finished my new website www.pinkequine.com and want the homepage to always be as it is on initially visiting the page. However it isn't if you click on any of the store sections and then back onto Home in the top navbar, you get the view as if you were on the main page of the online catalogue, but not the Homepage of the complete website.

I'm not sure if I am explaining this well enough, but that is whats happening. I tried adding a couple of fragments to that page to see if i could get it to view the same, but I can't. the Home page is set to Use as website homepage, but still it is not working.

Help.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

your home page is pinkequine/index.html, however when you leave this page and use the "home" button you are taken to pinkequine/acatalog/index.html.

I'm not using my windows pc at the mo,so can't open actinic to tell you where to correct this, but theres a setting somewhere

Comment

Hi

Thanks, there is a checkbox on the Home section that says "use as website home page" thats checked, so it should recognise it.

I am currently refreshing the website completely then I will have a look at it again.

Thanks

Comment

I couldn't find the place to change the homepage URL, am still looking for it, in the meantime I have hardcoded in the correct URL into the Nav Bar.
        Not ideal and I am sure the location will jump out at me, but thus far i cannot find it

Comment

I would check your page width as its far too wide and the right bar is pushed off screen

Comment

Design|design options|Home Page Link?

Comment

Working...
            X