Layout Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout Issue

I have used / created the fragment layout image above text and title on a brochure page which displays a number of products on a page and then links to the product page. This works as it should and displays correctly. However on a couple of pages the layout seems go a little bit mad.
    (url below) I have tried using other pages where it all seems to work but for some reason it is still bad. Is it possible for an image to be causing things to drop out of alignment? As far as I can see all the settings are the same throughout the site (parent).
    Any pointers very gratefully received.
    http://www.equaclothing. com/test/acatalog/Made2.html

http://www.equaclothing.com/test/aca...matt_natt.html

Thank you. James.

do u have hidden products on your site?
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

I just checked - but they all seem to be fine. I passed the snapshot for the client to do some updates to products which is when the problem began. Though all she has done is use my layout and resize some images so I am not sure where it could have gone wrong. Now another page has decided to behave in a similar manner!

Comment

Try to put borders around the table cells so u can see visually whats going on, and untick the box 'compact HTML/CGI' in design -- design options so u can read the source code easily.
        This should help with debugging
        "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

That is exactly what I was doing as you typed. I didn't know about the compact html / cgi bit tho. Thank you - that will really help. It shouldn't make a difference if there is more text in some fragments than others should it?!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesah View Post
            That is exactly what I was doing as you typed. I didn't know about the compact html / cgi bit tho. Thank you - that will really help. It shouldn't make a difference if there is more text in some fragments than others should it?!
            Not really, but that is what's causing it to wrap prematurely. Have a dig around with firebug.

Comment

Amazing! There is a serious amount of ESP in this forum. Again I am! Though I started using it for the first time this morning and am only just getting to grips with it. I will conquer the problem. He said to himself quietly.

Comment

Working...
              X