Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internal server error

Hi Guys
    I have created test customer groups and a test account.
    I can login but when I click on a product group I get the following message.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ballistoluk.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Outside of the login the shop works fine.

Any Help In the simple form would be appreciated.

Stephen
    GDFB Recreating History

The last entry in the actinic error file is:
    Date and Time = 2008/09/30 17:31, Internal Errors = No such user (or invalid password...)

Do you have a test account set up that we can try?

Comment

Hi Duncan
      User name fstopuk@mac.com password 300759

Thanks
      Stephen
      GDFB Recreating History

Comment

I had a go and can see the issue - don't have time to look deeper at the moment though sorry. The problem isn't putting any entry into the error file but on clicking around I did get another error:

The requested file (acatalog/Ballistol_on_Firearms.html) is outside the scope of the script. If you believe the requested page should be served please contact the site operator.

Comment

Hi Duncan
          I am the site operator and that page is available outside of the account login.
          Any pointers would be appreciated or somewhere I can go for help.
          Thanks
          Stephen
          GDFB Recreating History

Comment

Working...
          X