Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to happen? (PROTX + MOTO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this supposed to happen? (PROTX + MOTO)

Site has just gone live... first order comes in over the phone so instead of the usual processing we throw it at actinic... go though the moto page select PROTX as thats our PSP..... then notice the lack of somewere to enter the card details of the customer,

their doesnt seem to be any pop-up re-direct to protx for manual processing either... so once we take the order over the phone we have to then go and process the payment via the VSP terminal wich seems a bit long winded to me...

am i doing somthing wrong or have a set somthing up wrong?

Comment

if you want integration for off-line orders then u will need actinic payments.
      We use protx for on-line orders and actinic payments for off-line.

Having used protx in the past for off-line orders you have to use the protx terminal. This means two windows open, logging in which can be slow if customer is on the phone and you have to manually type in the price.

Actinic payments streamlines this process and well worth the extra out lay in mind. You can also do refunds from the order tab.

wes
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

ah ok... i was just checking i hadnt made a mistake setting somthing up and it wasnt showing because of that,

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X