No Max Qty ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Max Qty ?

OK i have no idea when this happened, i have hundreds of snapshots so will take a while to find it but this has got me baffled.

My Max Qty has disappeared images attached

Has anyone any ideas on what has happened and how to fix it, customers cant order more than one - or have i missed a setting somewhere and turned it off?
    Attached Files

someone posted this the other day, Darren!!!
    Will see if I can find the thread
    Tracey

Comment

Does THIS help?
      Probably happened with an upgrade.

[edit] it was a pig to find in the search, btw! with max qty both being 3 letter words, using the logical search terms didn't pick it up at all. It was only because I remembered reading it that I had an idea of what else to look under
      Tracey

Comment

my fault for searching max qty, cheers for the search

mind you i dont ever remember selecting max qty 1, not required to be honest.

Comment

if you need to search on 3 letter words use the Google search box instead.

i use G search over the inbuilt search most of the time to get better results

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
            if you need to search on 3 letter words use the Google search box instead.

i use G search over the inbuilt search most of the time to get better results
            I even tried that, Jo
            I tried max qty in the google search and it still didn't return the thread I was looking for.

Good thing I knew there was a thread and wouldn't have given up til I'd found the right one. Fortunately, it was recent enough for me to recall phrases/words that might find it

Is this search character restriction something that can be changed, Admin??
            Tracey

Comment

Cheers Jo

i got loads of results for max qty, but the "quantity" was the key.

I still don't know when it got turned on though

Comment

Working...
              X