Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error on new products listing

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me at all with this one please?

I've got a problem with my site. I've been updating it in the last few days and encountered the problem when I went to 'Marketing' - 'New Products listing'. If I click on that I immediately get the following error message:

"Actinic encountered a fatal error. Details of this error have been saved to 'C:\Program Files\ ActinicV8\Catalogue_8_5_3_0_0_0_IDHA_0810031241.dmp' Please send this file to Actinic for investigation"

When you click the 'OK' button another dialogue box comes up which says :

"The instruction at "Ox5ad71531" referenced memory at "Ox00000014" The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program."

And of course it then all shuts down.

These error messages also come up if you try to run Help - Troubleshooting - WebSite Analysis.

Problem is the ' Details' file it says it's saved and asks me to send to Actinic doesn't exist - I've run a number of searches on my machine.

If you could offer any help please I would be grateful, even if it's only to disable the 'New Products listing' facility so it can't be seen.

have you recently deleted any items that might have been IN that new products list?
    Which specific V8 version are you using?
    Tracey

Comment

Hi

As far as i am aware no. the version of actinic is 8.5.3.0.0.0.IDHB

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by web@ack View Post
        Problem is the ' Details' file it says it's saved and asks me to send to Actinic doesn't exist - I've run a number of searches on my machine.
        the .dmp file will be in your Program Files > ActinicV8 folder, don't forget.
        It's not in your site folder.

Maybe it's a hidden file?
        Do you have hidden files visible on your system?
        Tracey

Comment

Are the dump files managed by drwatson?
          (drwtsn32.exe from Start|Run)

Comment

marketing new products-bug

Originally posted by web@ack View Post
            Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me at all with this one please?

I've got a problem with my site. I've been updating it in the last few days and encountered the problem when I went to 'Marketing' - 'New Products listing'. If I click on that I immediately get the following error message:

"Actinic encountered a fatal error. Details of this error have been saved to 'C:\Program Files\ ActinicV8\Catalogue_8_5_3_0_0_0_IDHA_0810031241.dmp' Please send this file to Actinic for investigation"

When you click the 'OK' button another dialogue box comes up which says :

"The instruction at "Ox5ad71531" referenced memory at "Ox00000014" The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program."

And of course it then all shuts down.

These error messages also come up if you try to run Help - Troubleshooting - WebSite Analysis.

If you could offer any help please I would be grateful, even if it's only to disable the 'New Products listing' facility so it can't be seen.
            they told me today this is a bug when it is linked to an external database!

Comment

Working...
            X