X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sage line 50 into Actinic

Hi there

I have created a company with all my products in sage 50 Accounings 2008

It connects and everything is fine- ihave also made sure that it processes all products

When i click on process i get an error 'Invoice value' discounts are not supported for the user 'INTER001'. This setting is be omitted

Then in runs and 415 products processed -but when i go back into actinic there are no products

So not sure what i am doing wrong or how do i get my products to display

Hi,

Can you confirm if you've gone to 'File | Import Sage Line 50 Data' within Actinic after processing the file through Link?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

i have found my problewm i sis not say import sage data in act...one more thing in sage i have pictures with my products- but they are not importing only the products i have made them all web(ticked the web box) and when i process i make them all come from web tab but images don't come with

Any help?

Comment

Hi,

It's best to store your images in the 'Sage\Account\Images' folder - do your images in the Sage 'Web' tab point to this folder. Also, is the path to the 'Sage Image Folder' correct in your Link profile (Products\Sections tab).
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

another query... i have certain product that i want to import from sage so i click the publish to web box and i process with the web tab but only one product come through??

Comment

i have certain product that i want to import from sage so i click the publish to web box and i process with the web tab but only one product come through??
            I take it you have ticked the 'publish to web' box on all the products you want transferred? If so, when you process the files in Link, how many products does it say have been transferred? If it's transferring the correct amount of products, when you import the file, can you ensure that you have it create an error log (tick the 'Make a list of lines that fail to import' box and enter a file name, something like 'SageError.txt'). This should give you an idea of why they don't import.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

i opened a new company as i could not get passed the old problem - so i imported all the products into sage from excel... that all worked... then when i use the sage to actinic link it processes none of the products but also gives no error... I have not marked the publish to web box and i have selected the do not transfer sections. But no products are being exported... any ideas what the problem could be?

Comment

I have not marked the publish to web box
                If you have selected to transfer products using 'Sage Web Data Fields' in your Link profile then you have to have the 'publish to web' boxes ticked for every product that you want to transfer.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X