Printing Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Problems

Ok here is the problem. Our Konica colour laser died. Popped out and grabbed a HP 1600 colour laser as a quick replacement as we need to print of a load of invoices.

I install this and now I cannot print at all. Firstly I got the user request cancel and followed the KB, deleted the reg key, now it does not flash up the error message however it goes to print gets as far as the printing dialogue being shown in actinic and then error noise and the program just crashes and closes.

I am running Windows XP fully up do date and Actinic Business Client 8.5.3.0 IDHB

Any suggestions need to print asap

Cheers

Uninstall actinic and then reinstall springs to mind what i would consider doing, make sure you have snapshots before you do though.

Comment

That what I was hoping to avoid but seems like I may well have too. I have site snap shots etc. I have submitted a request to Actinic as well. I just dont see how changing a printer can corrupt an install of Actinic

Comment

I agree with Lee.
        tbh, Chris, in the time it could take to get a response back from support, you could probably have uninstalled, reinstalled, printed and gone shopping for a celebratory cream cake!
        Tracey

Comment

LOL in that case reinstall it is then.

Comment

This error can also be caused by out of date printer drivers, so if you continue to see it, check that you are using the latest printer drivers.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X