Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products, choices and Prices

Hi

I've got a product (a flat mirror TV) which comes in two colours (simple enough radio button choice) which doesn't effect the price.
    The TV also comes in two screen sizes, big and small. The small screen has two mirror sizes small and medium and the big screen size has two additional mirror sizes big and very big. The screen sizes and mirror sizes all effect the price.
    I've tried combining the options but that gives me eight combinations.
    Is there a way I can delete some of these eight combinations, or is there another way of doing this.

thanks
    david

Have them has two separate products. Big and Small, then the customer will only have to choose colour and mirror size.

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

I could really do with only the one product. I can get the Grid of choices to show up in the product description - now if I could just make that a radio button selection I'd be sorted.

the site is up at -

http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial52994
      Last edited by davidjenkins; 22-Oct-2008, 04:00 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

There was a recent thread about the dynamic showing of drop downs display subject to the what was selected by the previous option .. I recall it was referring to StinkyInk .. select Canon printers and only show Canon cartridges. This effect would work well with the different sizes of screen.

You could also do this by having the options priced into a drop down selection and leaving the colour as a radio.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jont

I'll look into the stinkyink solution for future ref. but my better half pointed out the rather obvious solution of just having a dropdown with all the combinations on it last night. Doh!

Thanks for the help anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X