• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grapping permutation prices

Hi everyone,

Someone wanted to do this in V8:

"Hi,

I want to dynamically update the price display according to the permutation choice. So, I need to be able, when the user picks a given choice, to grab the price of the corresponding permutation. All permutations are set to Associated Product Price. There is such a variable (PermutationPrice) in the library, but each time I attempt to use it I get an error saying that said variable is used out of context.
    There is a related problem in this regards. The products and their respective components were imported from v5. Contrary to v8, v5 could not associate a layout to a components and permuations. Therefore, I don't have any layouts for my products' components, which is a possible explanation to the permutationprice variable's being out of context. Assigning a layout to a component involves creating a new component and refill the permutation list... kind of tedious

Any solution??"

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=29690

They found a way but it involved a lot of script writing to pull it off, is there an easier way to do this V9? or maybe allow customer to click a "view my price" link before adding adding to cart to view the total price based on permutation choices?

Thanks Guys and Girls
    - Mitch

Http://Stringersystems.co.uk

contact Norman at drillpine.biz
    He has a couple of variations of an add-on that does exactly this; displaying the permutation prices dynamically, based on choices made.
    Tracey

Comment

Ok thanks i'll drop Him an e-mail
      - Mitch

Http://Stringersystems.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X