Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't click on checkoout?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/os000001.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Purge and refresh.

--edit--

It's working for me. What did you change?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

i have only imported products...have change nothing else.There is no content to purge will try the refresh website

Comment

There is no content to purge will try the refresh website
        The 'Purge and Refresh' option is found under 'Help | Troubleshooting'. It does not purge the content of your site but will delete the perl scripts and replace them with the original ones in case they have become corrupt and it will also delete the .cat and .fil files from your pc and from the server so that new ones will be generated during the refresh.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by TraceyG View Post
          The 'Purge and Refresh' option is found under 'Help | Troubleshooting'. It does not purge the content of your site but will delete the perl scripts and replace them with the original ones in case they have become corrupt and it will also delete the .cat and .fil files from your pc and from the server so that new ones will be generated during the refresh.
          Thanks Tracey - useful tip

I've found Hostgator have some issues with Actinic's scripts - Here's what worked for me to fix the error: http://www.thedesignguys.co.uk/hostg...an-epic-battle

Cheers & Have a great day

Comment

Working...
          X