OrderScript.pl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderScript.pl

I want to display a custom property/variable on the confirmation emails and have created a variable at Prodcut level, LeadTime. I have looked in the kb etc and found article 751 (How can I get a value of a custom property that is defined at the "Product lelve" to display in the confiramtion email sent to the customer?).

I have amended the line $$pProduct{Name}, in the #Add prouduct line area
    to:

$$pProduct{Name}. " Lead Time: ". $$pProduct{LeadTime},

However, the test Lead Time displays but nothing else. I know that the syntax for the value is incorrect but I cannot find what I need to put. Can anyone help with this please?

Gilbo

Try

$$pProduct{Name}. " Lead Time: ". $$pProduct{"CUSTOMVARS"}{'LeadTime'},

And make sure you've checked "Upload" in the LeadTime variable's definition as it won't be available to the Perl scrip[ts if you don't.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,
      That worked fine apart from the end of line needed to be a , and not a ;

How's the relocation going?

Thank you, you are a star. I still have a host of support calls into Actinic regarding the Perl Script changes to show stock availability and lead times in the checkout phases, not getting very far though. Are you in a position to take on some work?

AGilbo

Comment

I've amended my post to fix that comma in case anyone else comes across it.

You can easily duplicate the entire MailOrderLine call (say the one for the product name) and substitute your own variable for the name. That way you get it on a separate line.

I've no free time for new work until mid-November.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X