Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alphabetical order

Hi all,

I'm probably a complete idot but does anyone know how I can alphabetise (It is a word, I checked it on Wiktionary!), the top level sections, and maybe subsequent levels, in V9?

Everytime I make a new section it goes to the bottom of the list by default and this doesn't look too professional

Cheers

When you go to create a section, right click on the one above where you want the new one to be and choose the new section or new sub section option. To order your existing ones, hold down shift and move them to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by steveoptix View Post
      Hi all,

I'm probably a complete idot but does anyone know how I can alphabetise (It is a word, I checked it on Wiktionary!), the top level sections, and maybe subsequent levels, in V9?

Everytime I make a new section it goes to the bottom of the list by default and this doesn't look too professional

Cheers
      Hi Steve,

As far as I know, you cannot alphabetise the entries automatically.

What you can do is place it in the right order by dragging and to place it below a particular point, hold down the Shift key and drop it on the line you want it to fall below.
      -----------------------------
      www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Cheers fellas, much appreciated

Comment

Mole End has a thingy that does this for you..

Comment

Working...
          X